Why work for us
- The opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a real difference to the lives of people throughout South Yorkshire
- To shape the future direction of this leading South Yorkshire Charity
- Be involved in national forums and meet fellow chairs through the UK network of community foundations.
- The chance to support the Foundation’s activities through e.g. joining grant panels, working groups and attending events.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong value-led culture with a commitment to equality and diversity which ensures everyone can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment.
- To work with talented and committed teams of staff members, volunteers and Trustees to deliver change.
- To get personally involved in topics and activities where you can add most value.