Why work for us
Are you looking for challenging, satisfying and rewarding work and want to make a difference?
With a reputation for high quality, person-centred services and as an Investors in People (IiP) organisation, St Anne’s believes in investing and developing its employees. Our approach means that we are able to retain our employees and across the board offer rewarding and challenging careers.
This is an exciting time to be joining St Anne’s finance team as they embark on transforming the team and bringing people on board who will not only integrate themselves into the culture but bring their own experience to further add value to their business.
St Anne’s are extremely proud of the work they do and recognise the staff they employ are of utmost importance to their clients and to the business. Rewarding, supporting and nurturing their employees is at the heart of their culture. Working for St Annes offers:
- A competitive pay package
- Generous terms and conditions, including holiday and sickness benefits and sector generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Full training and support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Programme including a Childcare Vouchers Scheme and a Cycle to Work initiative
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, with access to free counselling