Full Stack Web Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 pa + benefits
Reference: SC / 1811-25
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 28/01/2019
Brewster Partners are looking to recruit a Full Stack Web Developer to join a niche design and development technology company in Sheffield. Having established themselves as a leader in the market, they now service clients worldwide. The company offer an innovative, fast-moving business where you are actively encouraged to use and develop your skills to become an important part of a close-knit team and help drive the business forward.
The job role is a perfect opportunity for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join a successful, growing business at the forefront of its market and develop your technical skills.
- Experience developing and scaling systems from start up to enterprise deployment
- Work with and develop and meet immediate client deadlines
- Steer current infrastructure development in line with our strategic plan Key skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in using PHP, MySQL
- Symfony or experience working with another PHP Framework
- Codeception or similar testing framework
- HTML, CSS & JS
- Experience writing and working with RESTful API’s
- Microservice Architecture
- Automated Build Systems
- In addition, you may have used AngularJS/Angular and React
We are looking for a self-starter that can work using their own initiative, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Creative, but structured approach to development
- Good time keeping and a strong work ethic are essential attributes
£40,000 - £45,000 pa + benefits
PLEASE NOTE ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO BREWSTER PARTNERS
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07875 677 136
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Full Stack Web Developer, Reference: SC / 1811-25". Thank you for your interest.