- Compassion, choice & dignity for all
- Enhance our patients quality of life by delivering first class care where and when it is needed.
- Provide highly trained and motivated staff, dedicated to the patient’s wellbeing and dignity.
- Be active in the community, engaging with partners, and championing end of life care.
- Be proudly independent, financially strong, and remain innovative in our thinking.
The Board and Executive agreed our organisational Values in 2019 ensuring they reflect our culture and what we want to achieve together. We have five simple values which set out how we work together to achieve success at Rotherham Hospice.
No matter what area of Rotherham Hospice we work in and no matter who we work for, we are committed to the following ways of working:
- Working Together
Values are really important throughout every team here at Rotherham Hospice. We are all responsible for ensuring our Values are displayed and form a core part of everything that we do. They influence our behaviours, our language and the way we interact with each other.
We expect staff to familiarise themselves with our Values and the expected behaviours, and to ask if they feel these conflict in any way with their roles. These values and behaviours will be used as a reference in our day-to-day working lives, and how we respect Rotherham Hospice and those associated with it. Behaviours expected to be demonstrated through our Values can be found on the Staff Intranet and notice boards.