About Redmayne Bentley

Established in 1875, Redmayne Bentley is one of the largest independent private client investment management and stockbroking firms in the UK, with over £2.1bn of client assets, £5.3bn of funds under management and more than 100 investment managers across 30 offices throughout the UK. Redmayne Bentley is a limited liability partnership with 76% of the firm’s equity held by four main Partners, all of whom are actively involved in the running of the firm. The remaining 24% is held by staff members through a private limited company. Ten of the office locations are owned centrally, while the other offices operate under franchise or associate arrangements.

As an independently-owned partnership, we are not beholden to short-term shareholder demands. Instead, we are aligned with our clients and focused on the long term, and this sets us apart from many of our competitors. As might be expected from a firm with such a heritage, we are proud that we continue to enjoy both low staff turnover and high levels of client loyalty – something which speaks volumes about our approach to business.