Why work for us
We offer our Non-Executive Directors the chance to contribute and help shape the future development of Real Life Options as part of our Board.
We will agree a practical induction where you can spend time with Real Life Options personnel and visit operational services as appropriate. You will also be able to participate in our induction programme delivered through our Skills Academy.
Real Life Options offers the opportunity for personal and governance development and we also offer separate support sessions either with the Chair or Chief Executive as part of the induction process and for ongoing and future development.
Join Real Life Options and start your day knowing that you’re making a real difference to people’s lives. Feel the fulfilment of a rewarding role – working with a great team of people to support greater independence and creating more opportunities for people with learning disabilities and autism.
Experience our collaborative, friendly and person-centred work environments which celebrate and recognise achievements and support you along your career path to learn, develop and grow.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals to support exceptional people; if you are a champion of real choices and an advocate of real voices, get in touch today.
To be recognised as leaders in enabling people to achieve their potential
- We will listen
- We will treat everyone fairly and with respect
- We will take ownership and be accountable for our actions
- We will act responsibly within our communities
- We will be financially and environmentally responsible
- We will act with integrity
- We will honour our commitments
- We will champion teamwork
- We will promote innovation
- We will develop potential