The Penny Appeal way of doing charity is simple – we take small change and make a BIG difference with it! Our unique approach makes charitable giving affordable and rewardable, and allows us to transform the lives of the many people we help.
You will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with broad experience across all areas of finance and have operated at a Senior Level. You will also need to have managed a senior multi disciplinary team and be a strategic thinker able to provide to provide solution based results. This role is pivotal to the organisation therefore you will be a strong networker with ability to influence internally and externally as well as the ability to intoduce, test and embed new systems and processes.
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24 days annual leave (increasing with service)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Competitive gym membership rates
- Complimentary tickets to Penny Appeal events
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Smart Hive Employee Benefits Platform