A message from the Managing Director
These are hugely exciting times for Kelda Retail. The Water Act and the expansion of non-household retail competition is driving some of the biggest structural changes in the marketplace since privatisation. Kelda Group needs to adapt and respond to changes brought about by the Water Act, with the initial focus being the preparation for further Retail Competition. To ensure that the Kelda Group is ready for Retail Competition in 2017 we will be investing significantly to deliver our business plan. Our board are committed to investing in the recruitment of talented individuals to build a high performing team.
There are many reason why Kelda Retail is a great place to work which include:
- Joining a business which is being formed in a significant and exciting period of change within the industry.
- The challenge of entering a new market space.
- Being part of a business which has a clear strategy and direction.
- Our focus on, and opportunities for, personal growth and development.
- Being part of a team where individuals are personally valued and have a voice.