Kelda Water Services has a number of highly effective large scale and long term operations across England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
- KWS Alpha helping Northern Ireland Water
- KWS Defence supporting the Ministry of Defence
- KWS Grampian working with Scottish Water
- Water and Waste Water Services
- Customer Services
- Renewable Energy & Additional Regional Services
Kelda Water Services (Alpha) operates a Public Private Partnership (PPP) contract with Northern Ireland Water which means that we supply around 50% of the potable water to the Province. We produce bulk potable water at 4 water treatment works across the region. We are known for our excellent standards with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 certifications and a ROSPA Gold award linked to our Health and Safety performance.
Being part of the Kelda Group, you can expect plenty of benefits and support for playing your role in shaping our future and progressing our partnership with Northern Ireland Water.