UX / UI Lead
Our client is a tech first company in the healthcare space who are set to revolutionise the industry. Due to success and growth they are looking to hire a newly created role for an UI / UX Lead.
You will be responsible for driving the direction of products, working with stakeholders and the SCRUM team to realise our digital vision, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the CTO.
Your scope of work contributes to the creation of the product backlog, being responsible to translating the product owner’s requirements into elegant and efficient user interfaces with great usability.
You will be part of our in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, lead developers and a growing team of software engineers.
- Ideate and mock-up the ideal user interfaces and functionality, setting usability pass criteria for each stakeholder group
- Create customer journeys and its mapping to mockups – with a clear but pragmatic approach on how these user journeys connect to the product requirements
- Work with the UI/UX designers and product owners on the ideation and definition of products.
- Documentation within our chosen documentation platform (Confluence)
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies and working within the SCRUM framework.
- You are hungry, driven and want to belong in a culture of digital innovation
- A suitable candidate will produce a suitable portfolio of previous work
- At least 5 years of relevant UI/UX research and design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentational skills
- Good experience with Confluence and JIRA (or other similar products)
- Strong experience on mock-up/design tools
- Strong skills on ideation and documentation of workflows and customer journeys, the ideal candidate is fluent in BPMN as a notation language
- Good attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good technical documentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
£55,000 - £60,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: UX / UI Lead, Reference: VCH / 15022". Thank you for your interest.