Dev Ops Lead - Azure
Our client is a tech first company in the healthcare space who are set to revolutionise the industry. Due to success and growth they are looking to hire a newly created role for an Azure DevOps Engineer.
You will collaborate with a small, newly established team to deliver DevOps functionality and a wide range of infrastructure and tooling to support our development teams, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the CTO.
You’ll partner with development teams to ensure they can rely on highly performant, state-of-the-art Microsoft centric development environments, build systems and test automation infrastructure.
This is a varied role in which you’ll combine strategic work with short term tactical fixes, contribute to product design meetings and extend the CI/CD capabilities. You will be part of the in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, lead developers and a growing team of software engineers.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Maintaining and improving existing development and release pipelines for internal and external product
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies and working within the SCRUM framework.
- You are hungry, driven and want to belong in a culture of digital innovation
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer role
- You have a good knowledge of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity and Azure DevOps and the ability to build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams
- You have experience of administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
- You have strong scripting skills with PowerShell and / or C# .Net coding ideally
- You enjoy collaboratively problem solving to provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Good experience with Confluence and JIRA (or other similar products)
- Good technical documentation & presentational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
£65,000 - £75,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Dev Ops Lead - Azure, Reference: VCH / 15018". Thank you for your interest.