Our client, a large international power house are looking for a new SEO Manager. The role is responsible for transforming the SEO presence and visibility through both onsite technical and content SEO and offsite techniques. Additionally you will be responsible for the execution of key campaigns and working with brand teams on the creation of online content that will fuel our digital ecosystem.
- Develop and lead the onsite and offsite SEO Strategy for brand and ecommerce sites across NWEA.
- Work with End Market teams to identify and realise opportunities to improve organic performance to drive incremental traffic to the sites
- Lead and inspire our digital agencies to develop websites to ensure that Content and SEO is always front of mind.
- Utilise internal and external data sources to identify consumer category needs and develop relevant content to address consumer to drive incremental traffic.
- Lead the SEO agency relationship
- Develop and embed a measurement and evaluation model that drives continuous improvement.
- Provide digital support to brand and trade teams working with third party retailers or across trade platforms where required.
- Work closely with the Global Digital Team to ensure UK is the lead market and first to embed best practise.
- Work with Global Digital Teams to identify the optimal technology stack to be deployed across all our online platforms.
- Work with the Brand team to develop transformational Digital Campaigns that complement Brand Cycle Plans.
- Develop SEO strategies and briefs to allow the Brand team to produce content for campaigns.
- Line Management responsibility for SEO Exec and rotating graduates within the team.
- Strong marketing experience with a background in digital content, on site and technical SEO.
- Experienced at utilising data and analytics to actionable insight that leads to better ROI.
- Experience in working with complex brands and driving content campaigns that engage, inform and motivate consumers to take action.
- Experience in working in restricted and highly regulated categories goods
- Experience in working on complex digital infrastructure projects and across different technology.
- Stakeholder management and influencing - working with and managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external agencies) with an ability to prioritise often conflicting requirements and escalate issues to drive resolution when required.
- Management and development direct reports and graduates.
- Experienced in managing agencies.
They are looking for a born leader who likes to engage and inspire people providing direction and driving results. If you are an ideas person who loves to challenge norms both internally and externally then please get in touch today.
£65,000 pa + 30% bonus and healthcare
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: SEO Manager, Reference: VCH / 14970". Thank you for your interest.