Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Our client, a specialist in their field are looking for a digital marketing expert for this newly created role.
This role will suit an enthusiastic person who has a passion for digital marketing and e-commerce. The core responsibility will be to grow the website, increase traffic, conversions and support the development of product offerings in the UK and beyond. This will involve driving creative communications campaigns, understanding and connecting with the audience and growing the brand to drive increased engagement and generate revenue.
You will have excellent communication skills and a good grasp of digital marketing channels such as Social /SEO/PPC and relevant experience in e-commerce.
You will also manage the company’s social media channels, including corporate accounts, ensuring the content supports the needs of the business, is on brand and a coherent part of the broader marketing and communications strategy.
Working as part of a growing team you can expect a high level of responsibility from the start, a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to make your mark.
- Work with Head of Marketing and Communications to develop, implement and iterate an effective marketing strategy for test.me
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns, through web, email marketing, social media, and digital advertising campaigns
- Manage, create and improve website content
- Apply an e-commerce approach to the site, including use of management and optimisation tools and reporting to track and drive sales
- Work with external agencies to maximise the return on investment
- Build and maintain a content calendar for all social media channels.
- Manage, strategise and grow social media across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and any other channels.
- Create relevant, quality content across all social media platforms to drive traffic to our websites and increase revenue.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Energy and creativity, with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional written communication skills
- A passion for diversity, operating with integrity and openness
- Commitment to partnership working with internal and external stakeholders
- Leading and managing ecommerce, social media, and/or digital advertising campaigns
- Technical SEO delivery, Google AdWords (PPC) and Google Analytics
- Managing website development
- Optimising landing pages and user funnels
- A/B and multivariate experiments
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Reference: VCH \ 14552". Thank you for your interest.