Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a global B2B online retailer are looking for a digital guru to expand their marketing team!
Over the last 12 months, have seen huge growth and this role presents a fantastic opportunity to join at an exciting phase in the company’s development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated digital marketing executive to work with our marketing manager to plan, develop and implement our digital marketing campaigns across paid search, email and social media.
The main purpose for the role is to create engaging marketing activity that drives customers to their websites and help increase sales and conversion rates. The successful candidate will find new and engaging ways to nurture our existing customer database, as well as create opportunities for brand exposure to new customers.
The role will be an integral member of the marketing team. They will be encouraged to use initiative in developing digital content, influence the direction of marketing strategy and take responsibility for a variety of digital marketing projects.
- Developing, manage and maintain a digital activity and content calendar that considers blogs, social media, email marketing, digital press coverage, digital collaborations and more
- Utilising experience of Google Analytics to understand where our digital marketing activity is driving success across our various websites and how it is contributing to our bottom line
- Identifying new digital platforms for the business to experiment with and measure the success of these
- Reviewing our current digital presence on a monthly basis and reporting successes and areas for improvement back to the marketing manager
- Working with our agency to understand the efficiencies and any necessary improvements for our paid search and SEO plans
- Understanding our audience and tailoring digital marketing content to appeal to them
- Reviewing various sources of data to develop a programme of continuous improvement for digital marketing content
- Communicating with suppliers via email, telephone and organising meetings to learn more about their product ranges and how we can drive sales of them through digital marketing activity
- Promoting our products and categories to the relevant audience through digital marketing platforms
- Benchmarking our activity compared to our competitors and finding new ways to elevate our content above and beyond that of our competition
- Using existing collateral, ie. category/products guides, FAQ’s, news articles, special offers and promotional content to populate social media feeds in a relevant and targeted way
- Communicating and engaging with our customers to obtain feedback, testimonials, reviews and user-generated content
- Regularly updating social media accounts to maintain our engagement levels and online presence
- Helping the marketing team to explore new online marketing opportunities and offline marketing activities – print, brochures, flyer/leaflets etc.
- Contributing to the wider business strategy by maintaining good relationships with other teams and utilising these to drive business wide agenda through digital marketing activity
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop and maintain content marketing plans
- Undertaking additional marketing related duties to contribute to team output
- 2+ years experience
- A degree in Marketing, Business or related field is preferred or experience in a relevant commercial environment
- Experience in developing and managing a rolling content plan for digital marketing
- A working knowledge of relevant digital marketing analytical tools, including: Google Analytics, Mouseflow, SEM Rush
- Experience in growing online audiences through activity and engagement
- An excellent command of the English language - written and oral
- The ability to manage multiple content calendars across a diverse range of business and sectors
- Confidence managing social media channels on a day-to-day basis
- Knowledge & experience of best practice digital marketing, SEO copywriting & email marketing
- Experience with Hootsuite social media management tools and Mail Chimp for email marketing
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Relaxed working environment - no formal dress code
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- Flexible working hours
- An extra day’s holiday for every year worked
- Your birthday off!
- Homeworking possible
- Free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive, Reference: VCH \ 14551". Thank you for your interest.