Group IT Manager
Our client, a leading specialst in the pharma space are looking to appoint a new Group IT Manager to be part of their on going success. This is a new created role born out of business growth.
The Group IT Manager will be responsible for managing, controlling and pushing forward IT Systems within the Group. The candidate must be energetic and ambitious and will work alongside the existing IT team to shape and implement network, infrastructure, backup, security and collaboration strategies.
The role will be based in the Sheffield head office but will support the IT needs of the whole group.
• Managing the day to day running of networks and servers
• Creating best practices for IT systems
• Internal IT support
• Managing internal systems including backups
• Ensuring the security of data and network access
• Administrating Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint
This list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
• Experience with
o Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Security, user and group management
o Experience with SharePoint or SharePoint Online
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Group IT Manager, Reference: VCH \ 14335". Thank you for your interest.