Digital Operations Manager
Our client, a UK leading property company are looking to recruit a Digital Operations Manager. This is a newly created position who will work closely with the Head of Digital to maintain the stability and optimal performance of the Digital and Data products and related toolkits.
You will be responsible for delivering the best experience for both internal business and external users. Duties will include owning the change and day to day operational processes for Digital and Data products, ensuring appropriate levels of governance whilst maintaining the agility to rapidly respond to evolving customer needs to deliver competitive advantage for the business. Responsibilities will also include management of the digital and data supply chain, ensuring SLAs and performance targets are consistently achieved, as well as developing and owning the software quality management framework.
- Monitor the performance and availability of key digital and data products and platforms to ensure optimal performance and the delivery of the best experience for both internal business and external users.
- Oversee the delivery of change initiatives, focusing on delivering on time and on budget, with the desired level of quality.
- Manage the Digital and Data supply chain, setting performance targets and ensuring value for money is provided to the business.
- Work closely with team leads to instill agile best practices at both delivery and project management levels.
- Identify opportunities to make process and efficiency improvements to the digital and data operational model, working with the Head of Digital to implement and deliver improvement plans.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to capture and document requirements and provide regular performance and project updates.
- Influence digital and data strategy, working closely with the Head of Digital and team leads.
- Develop and implement a quality management framework to improve user experience, minimise defects and to increase the value from digital and data products.
- Own the incident management approach for the digital and data products, aligning to the wider IT incident management policy.
- Experience of digital operations and the management of digital platforms
- Experience of the digital product lifecycle from inception to end of life
- Track record of implementing new process controls and governance to reduce risk
- Experience of quality management
- Experience of Agile delivery methods including SCRUM and DevOps
- Experience of digital project management
- Technically proficient across digital technologies
- Experienced user of Google Analytics
- Experience of website monitoring and alerting tools
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent relationship builder and strong influencer
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to make recommendations based on complex multilevel data
- Capable of managing a broad range of projects and activities
- Experience of working with multiple Content Management Systems
Nice to have:
- In-depth understanding of website security and GDPR best practice
- Experience of working in the construction/house building sector
- Experience of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and paid social
- Experience of working with e-mail marketing and CRM systems
- Good working knowledge of data and analytics practices
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Digital Operations Manager, Reference: VCH / 14253". Thank you for your interest.