Temporary Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Partners are recruiting for immediately available Purchase Ledger clerk to come in and support the Purchase Ledger Manager on a temporary basis. Based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre, the role can be worked remotely .
This varied and interesting role will include the following duties:
- Raise invoices.
- Support with a backlog
- Month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Coding and verifying invoices
- Match and batch invoices
- Inputting invoices
- Dealing with queries.
- End to End Purchase Ledger experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Good technical accounting skills
- Experience of working within a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to prioritise workloads, work to deadlines, and manage time efficiently is required
- You must have strong numerical skills, and a high degree of accuracy with data
- Temporary and working a mixture of on site / at home
- Friendly team environment
- 9am to 5pm
- Car Park
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, Reference: VAB / 21333". Thank you for your interest.