Purchase Ledger Clerk - Harrogate
Brewster Partners are working a with a Healthcare company based on the outskirts of Harrogate City centre to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The team are welcoming and friendly, it is a great working culture and environment.
The role of the Purchase Ledger Assistant is to take ownership of the Purchase Ledger function
- Processing of purchase invoices and ensuring correct coding to cost centres
- Matching invoices to purchase order system
- Resolving queries resulting from invoices not matching POs
- Processing payment runs and ad hoc payments ensuring payments are correct and timely
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors & other business departments including clearance of the purchase ledger inbox daily.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Respond to ad hoc queries from internal and external sources in a timely and constructive manner
- Relevant experience
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and accurate with attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Able to manage own workload while achieving internal and external deadlines
- Car parking on site
- 25 days holidays plus stats
- £21,000 to £24,000
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Clerk - Harrogate, Reference: VAB / 14961". Thank you for your interest.