Based in Horsforth, the business is a growing manufacturing organisation with a great reputation within their sector. They are looking for a bright and capable Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team and support the Financial Controller.
This fast paced and varied role will include the following duties:
- Process supplier invoices, reconcile supplier statements & review goods received not invoiced.
- Process payroll for submission to our external payroll bureau and prepare salary variance report.
- Sales invoicing.
- Credit control.
- Process employee expenses.
- Issue and journal monthly credit card statements.
- Process Purchase Ledger payment runs & other ad hoc payments.
- Update cashbooks and complete bank reconciliations.
- General Ledger month end reconciliations.
- Prepare national statistics.
- Ad hoc finance administration duties as and when required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good analytical & numeracy skills.
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages.
- Salary £22,000 to £24,000
- Car Parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant, Reference: VAB / 14683". Thank you for your interest.