Assistant Accountant with study support
Based Normanton, the business is a growing industrial services organisation with a great reputation within their sector. They are looking for a bright and capable Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team and support the Management Accounts Team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an AAT Studier, who is looking for long term opportunity to study towards their qualification and hone their finance skills working alongside an engaging and supportive senior finance team.
This fast paced and varied role will include the following duties:
- Support the two Management Accountants
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocate Cash receipts / clear unallocated cash
- Credit control - resolve old invoices on ledger
- Setting up payments in bank
- Reconcile Fixed Assets
- Production of monthly VAT returns
- Monitoring / Adjusting Goods receipt not invoiced account
- Assisting with supplier statement reconciliations at month end
- Learn to post Journal postings / Double entry
- Additional duties as and when required to benefit the business.
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
- Interacting with lots of different team members learning and delivering support for all teams
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards your AAT – Looking to continue your studies
- Motivated, keen to develop and grow
- Strong eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Salary £24,000
- Study support for AAT
- Car Parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant with study support, Reference: VAB / 14594". Thank you for your interest.