Credit Control Manager
This business is a fast growing, very successful market leader, with Head Offices based in outside of Leeds. The company have continued to expand significantly over the last two years, and as a result, they are now looking to recruit a Credit Control Manager, to join their growing finance team.
Within the role, you will have a genuinue opportunity to develop the Credit Control function and team working alongside an engaging and supportive Financial Controller.
This role will report directly to the Financial Controller, with the following key duties:
- Training team members to company standard, monitoring their performance and promoting growth within the company
- Proactively managing and collecting debts of company debtors, negotiating payment plans, setting up repayments and working with Debt counsellors
- Managing the Credit Control function
- Providing accurate and timely reports of all overdue debts to stakeholders, maintaining accurate records
- Liaising with Solicitors, Debt Collectors, Bailiffs and customers as required
- Continually looking for ways to improve debt collection processes, focusing on mitigating risk and maximising profit for the company
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in credit control management role
- Motivated, keen to develop and grow the team
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Remote working available
- Salary £30,000 to £35,000
- Car Parking
- 25 days holiday
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Credit Control Manager, Reference: VAB / 14567". Thank you for your interest.