Merchandising Administration Assistant
We are delighted to be working with a leading fashion brand, who due to expansion are looking for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to join their team! With a great working culture and environment, you will have a genuine opportunity to progress, develop and be a key part of the success of this high growth brand!
Reporting into a supportive and engaging Manager, you will have the opportunity to begin a rewarding role within the fashion industry.
If you are passionate about the fashion and retail industry, understand stock, are able to know your way around Excel and are highly numerical then this could be the perfect role
- Chasing, receiving and checking packing lists- flagging any issues to the merchandiser
- Uploading packing lists to the system
- Managing shipments and communications with forwarders
- Liaising with the warehouse on upcoming deliveries
- Marking stock as received in the system
- Updating the supplier update with any changes and flagging changes to merchandise/buying
- Uploading lines from range planners to the system
- Uploading POs to the system and sanity checking all details
- Adding new lines to the supplier update from POs
- Attending relevant shipment meetings
- Size ratio analysis
- Supporting the merchandiser with reporting/ preparation/ analysis
- General admin duties to support B&M team
- Ensuring all suppliers adhere/ follow the supplier manual and follow all key account requirements.
- A good understanding of retail, E-commerce or fast-moving business
- 1-2 years’ experience within merchandising
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerical and analytical
- The ability to work part of a larger team
- Good commercial knowledge
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Fun and creative environment
- Great development opportunity
- Onsite parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Merchandising Administration Assistant, Reference: VAB \ 14366". Thank you for your interest.