Payroller - South Leeds
Our client is growing service business based in South Leeds, they are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their busy and friendly payroll team.
The role can either be worked on a full time or part time basis. Its a fantastic opportunty to join a supportive and friendly team.
ccessful candidate will support the organisation and wider team with delivering a high quality Payroll service.
- Processing starters and leavers
- Administering statutory payments for SSP, SMP, SPP
- All statutory in year and year-end reporting including P60s, P45s & P11Ds
- Processing pension contributions
- Holiday pay calculations
- Analysing & costing weekly timesheets
- Responding to and resolving staff queries
- Process the payroll
- Assist the team
- At least 2 years' experience within Payroll.
- Be up to date with legislations.
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative & work well under pressure.
- Onsite parking
- flexible working
- Hours can be full time or part time
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroller - South Leeds, Reference: VAB \ 13874". Thank you for your interest.