Purchase Ledger Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a PE backed, fast growing, dynamic business, who have fantastic offices based near to Leeds City Centre (easily accessible via public transport). The business have continued to grow throughout 2020, and further expansion plans for 2021, so this is a great time to join the company!
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Team Leader to join their finance team, based at our Head Office in South Leeds.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role takes overall responsibility for the Purchase Ledger, ensuring that supplier accounts are settled and queries resolved on a timely basis with minimum disruption to business users.
- Managing a small Purchase Ledger Team of 2
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger input
- Verify Subcontractor payments
- Processing of expense claims
- Assistance with month end and year end
- General accounts and office support
- Assisting with transport administration
- Previous experience of a purchase ledger role, managing a small team and streamlining processes
- A structured and organised approach to work, self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload meeting deadlines and ensuring successful completion of tasks
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond well to change
- Confident with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player who welcomes challenges to achieve greater results
- Good Excel knowledge
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Manager, Reference: VAB13866". Thank you for your interest.