Credit Controller - Harrogate
We are currently representing a company dealing with a leading business within the housing sector who are looking to appoint a Credit Controller to work alongside their finance team. In the role of credit controller you will be ensuring customers adhere to agreed payment terms, liaising with the operations team to get payments set up and speaking to external organisations.
- Liaising with other departments to arrange payment options with new tenants.
- Complete regular aged debt reviews.
- Deal with invoice/payment queries and communicate with the relevant department to resolve.
- Speak with local authorities to resolve housing benefit claims, suspensions, queries etc.
- Awareness of the key Credit Control processes and ability to work to these.
- Working pro-actively and contributing ideas to improve income maximisation for clients
- Raising sales invoice to clients
- At least 2 years’ experience within credit control
- IT Skills Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Ability to manage the delivery of detailed work and attention to detail
- Willing to be flexible and respond to changing circumstances
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum guidance; confidence in taking the initiative, making decisions and consulting as appropriate.
- 25 days holiday
- Car Parking on site
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller - Harrogate, Reference: VAB / 1252". Thank you for your interest.