Investment Manager Department Manager
Investment Management Department Manager in Leeds required for a leading Investment Management Business. This business is going through some really exciting change including cutting edge technology. The role is based in Leeds 2/3 days per week and the rest is remote working.
- This role is not micro management position but more of a coach responsible for all investment services, including IMs, IEs, and IAs.
- Strategically manage the Investment management sub-departments, participate in projects to improve processes and systems and implement the Firm’s Business Plan.
- Work closely with the Director on the businesses wider service offering - liaising with marketing on the social media strategy and working with complaince on vulnerable clients.
- Assisting in implementing and managing investment management change projects, in line with the firm’s business plan.
- Overseeing the management of advisory and discretionary accounts by the Leeds IM department
- Assisting with complaints and queries regarding advisory and discretionary portfolios.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all aspects of investment, including regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing the other Investment Management sub-departments from a strategic perspective rather than line management.
- Being responsible for mitigating and reporting any risks which may be detrimental to client’s or the firm’s reputation, which arise from and not limited to; inadequate procedures, systems or data handling.
- CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities or other equivalent accredited body qualification relating to securities.
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of investments, including regulation and industry standards.
- Experience of Investment Management, Investment Consulting or Asset Management.
- People and change management experience.
Salary up to £85,000 + benefits
Managing Partner – Executive Search & Interim
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Investment Manager Department Manager, Reference: SS / NP/14797W". Thank you for your interest.