Operations Manager in Doncaster required for a large financial services business offers a wide range of products and services to an extensive customer base. This is an exciting time to join this business who put heir people first and are continuing to grow and develop.
The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of Operational delivery (Service, Compliance, Risk, People Leadership and Branch Growth). You will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic branch business plan and successfully driving it forward to enable the branch to achieve its full potential.
- Being responsible for the strategic Branch Business plan to grow the business
- Managing and leading Office Team
- Managing a quality underwriting process to support commercial performance whilst limiting associated risk.
- Working closely with the Risk and Compliance teams to implement best practice and mitigate risk.
- Managing arrears and bad debt to within company budget, whilst ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Recruiting, training and employing high calibre employees within budget, headcount levels and temporary resource requirements
- Coaching, mentoring and developing staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Working with the Head of Operations and HR Business Partner, to develop a culture of performance management, improvement and appraisal as a foundation for excellent organisational performance
You must be a self-motivated individual with excellent planning, people management and organisational skills. You need to be a highly effective communicator with strong influencing skills and the ability to support and develop a team to deliver a high level customer experience; increasing revenue in every area and building excellent working relationships with the sales team.
- Understanding of what constitutes excellent service delivery with track record to support
- Ability to build, develop and lead high performing customer service teams – high support / high challenge
- Proven experience of initialising, developing and improving operations
- Knowledge of FCA requirements in areas such compliance, risk and credit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret MI at a strategic level
- Ability to write detailed, structured strategic plans & reports and analyse MI
- Ability to drive performance improvement – with evidence to support
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage work requests whilst working to tight timescales and maintaining high quality
£70,000 - £85,000 pa + excellent package
Managing Partner – Executive Search & Interim
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Operations Manager, Reference: SS / BBBH14642". Thank you for your interest.