Our client, a British Multinational leader in their field are looking to hire a new CRM Manager to drive forward their D2C offering.
You will be at the core of the company’s digital transformation as they look to have more direct ongoing relationships with their customers. Their ecommerce platforms and own retail are a strategic benefit in driving customer loyalty and ongoing value. CRM is a key strategic channel in this to help drive consumer engagement throughout the customer’s lifecycle whilst supporting brand awareness, acquisition, and retention.
Develop and execute strategies for D2C activation channels
Create yearly deployment plans and manage budget to ensure business achieve full year KPIs.
- Develop a strategic CRM technical enhancement plan to ensure that the right capabilities are in place to meet channel´s potential and local legislation (i.e. GDPR).
- Develop a strategic Own Retail plan in collaboration with all Activation Deployment Team to ensure channel full potential is met (i.e. traffic generation to D2C channels and consumer experience activations).
- Develop tactical, action plans to engage consumers and drive traffic through to D2C platforms
- CRM Channel Strategy & execution
- Own Retail Channel Strategy & execution
- Commercially led Brand and Channel Campaign strategy & execution
- Lead Generation plan for CRM database
- Own Retail traffic driving plan to drive consumers into store, but also to bring our offline consumers into our ecommerce platforms
- GDPR and Local legislation compliance
- CRM technical enhancement plan – working closely with Area D2C team and IDT
- Tracking and reporting for all activations (insights creation and learnings)
- Budget ownership and accountability
- Support Area D2C strategic innovation plan with input and execution
- Brief and manage creative and technical agencies
- At least 5 years CRM or similar digital marketing experience
- At least 3 years managing teams
- Proven track record of increasing sales through CRM strategy
- Consumer segmentation
- Marketing Cloud
- Coaching / Team development focus
- Project Management – Leading cross functional teams
Nice to have:
Head of Research
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CRM Manager, Reference: SM / VHD2C". Thank you for your interest.