Our Client is a British Multinational leader in their field who have recently undergone a significant global transformation. As a result of this they are looking to hire a CRO Manager to join a successful and ambitious team ready to take the company to the next level.
Reporting to the Senior E-Commerce Manager, You will develop and implement a Conversion Rate Optimisation strategy across multiple ecommerce websites and international markets. Working with local e-commerce teams to define the approach and the testing routine, key accountabilities for this role include:
- Developing a robust CRO strategy and implementing across multiple territories and websites
- Managing and facilitating an RFP process to find appropriate agencies to work with across multiple markets,
- Managing agencies to ensure that they are delivering against strategic plan and KPIs
- Management of a CRO Exec.
- Working with the Brand teams to show how CRO can be used to improve the performance of Brand activity on the websites, and contributes to the overall D2C KPIs
- Designing a KPI and reporting matrix for CRO activity to ensure that value is clearly reported back to the business and to senior stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you will have been working in CRO for at least 5 years, preferably as a CRO manager or a Senior Exec ready to take the next step.
You will be an analytical channel expert, able to spot opportunities to drive growth whilst maximising ROI through accurate reporting and constant performance monitoring. Experience in working on complex digital infrastructure projects and across different technology platforms is essential for this role.
If you are coming from client side, you will have been looking after programmes on at least two sites, or across two markets. If you are coming from an agency background you will have experience in managing multiple clients and websites
Demonstrated, hands on experience working with at least one of the following tools is essential to be considered for this role.
- Adobe Target
- Google Optimise
Head of Research
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: CRO Manager, Reference: SM/CROM". Thank you for your interest.