Our Client is a British Multinational leader in their field who have undergone a significant global transformation. As a result of this they are looking to hire a expand their E-commerce team and are now looking to appoint a CRO Executive to join a successful and ambitious team ready to take the company to the next level.
Working in the e-commerce Team you will be responsible for day to day management of the CRO activity across multiple markets. Reporting to the CRO Manager, key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the CRO Manager to implement data driven CRO activity across multiple ecommerce websites and international markets
- Exploring our customer and site data to understand struggle points and where we need to improve our journeys.
- Understand the value of optimisation and be able to show clear increases in customer success and revenue.
- Educate and upskill local teams on CRO methodologies and show the ongoing benefits of the programme.
- Work with the agencies to validate and approve tests and report KPIs back to the business. Build an efficient communication workflow and ensure the right checks are in place before every key stage of the test pipeline
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in CRO or Digital Analytics.
You will be experienced in utilising data and analytics to understand customer journeys and pain points including either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
You will be a confident communicator, comfortable speaking to stakeholders at all levels with the ability to break down complex information, avoiding technical jargon. As a natural ideas person who loves to challenge the norm you will strive to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs.
Hands on experience in at least one of the following tools would be preferable:
- Adobe Target
- Google Optimise
Head of Research
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CRO Executive, Reference: SM/CROE". Thank you for your interest.