Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a well-respected Sheffield group of companies who are looking for an experienced Telemarketing Executive. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a telemarketing role, and preferably have worked within the Engineering sector.
- Call existing and prospective customers.
- Identify leads and follow up on potential opportunities.
- Develop and generate new business to achieve targets.
- Maintain CRM database to a high degree of accuracy.
- Coordinate outbound calls in accordance with internal procedure, deliver campaign requirements and encourage customer feedback in order to improve service.
- Attend internal and external meetings.
- Source and build contacts using various tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Previous telemarketing experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding sales environment.
- Experience from an engineering background is desirable.
- Must have a Full Driver’s License with access to own vehicle, and be willing to travel occasionally.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Excellent customer service.
- Basic salary of £25000 (DOE) plus commission and expenses.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm with an early finish on Friday.
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Telemarketing Executive, Reference: SC / Telemarketing". Thank you for your interest.