Learning & Development Coordinator
Brewster Partners are supporting a successful, family owned Pharmacy, with over 60 branches and over 600 dedicated employees as they recruit an experienced Learning & Development Coordinator.
It is essential for you to have experience of working in Learning & Development, e-learning or training administration/co-ordination.
Free parking onsite and accessible by public transport from Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Working within the Pharmacy Support Office Team, the Learning & Development Coordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering the pharmacy related training and qualifications.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Establish new and develop existing relationships with external training providers to look for continuous improvement opportunities to improve or L&D programme
- Act as a point of contact within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Create training programmes that are aligned with both the organisation’s internal objectives and external legal standards
- Produce materials to support pharmacy related training for a range of job roles within the business
- Embrace different styles of training techniques (e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching)
- Monitor, maintain and evaluate internal assessment and quality assurance systems, ensure that all systems meet Examining Body requirements
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position which encourages applicants to apply from similar roles – you will be a natural communicator who is able to build rapport with others, working under pressure at times, having a sense of achievement.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Loves a challenge
- Service improvement
- Previous experience within training/learning and development
- It is desirable for you to have worked in a pharmacy or healthcare industry however this is not essential
- Salary is negotiable DOE
- 28 holidays (Inc. stats)
- Hybrid working (after training)
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Learning & Development Coordinator, Reference: SC / BBBH15425". Thank you for your interest.