Customer Service Leader
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working in collaboration with an innovative engineering company in Chesterfield as they recruit an experienced Customer Service Leader to lead on the customer engagement throughout the business.
The Customer Service Leader will be a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager, adding value to the ongoing success of the business, improving the required standard of quality and contributing to achieving the business Vision, Goals and Objectives.
The Customer Service Leader will lead customer engagement and have the responsibility to ensure that exceeding customer expectations is delivered.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Management and development of the commercial teams including, Estimating, Commercial administration, Logistics
- Ensuring accountability for carrying out the required processes and tasks to meet the customer and business KPI’s
- Continual service improvement (as measured by establishedKPI’s), including but not limited to:
- RFQ turnaround time
- Order Processing and acknowledgment
- Order Progressing
- Despatching & Invoicing
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Day to day management and workload management of the Teams
- Process improvements within the department and business to support the customer requirements
- Management, upkeep and continual improvement of the CRM database
- Lead and develop key stakeholder relationships
- Responsible for driving the Service Review meetings as required, analysing, reviewing and improving service performance
We are looking for you to have proven experience in a commercial role, managing relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
The role requires someone who has excellent organisation and leadership skills, an ability to think outside the box and look at ways to improve service and efficiencies.
Experience within a similar industry – engineering, manufacturing, industrial with demonstrable experience of improving quality to develop better relationships is essential.
- Computer literate including CRM and Microsoft Office (in particular MS Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to manage several customer accounts, understanding needs and maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Good management skills
- Salary £30k - £35k
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Early finish on a Friday (Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm)
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare benefits
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Leader, Reference: SC / BBBH15388". Thank you for your interest.