Leadership & Management fast-track opportunity (MBA qualified)
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a dynamic, multi-site manufacturing group in their search for an MBA graduate to fast-track into Senior Leadership & Management.
Offering a newly created opportunity that provides genuine scope for professional development within a fast-paced, commercial environment.
Forming part of an independent, well established and financially strong group of companies the business designs, manufactures and supplies a highly regarded range of specialist equipment and accessories for the global industrial marketplace.
- Establishing and carrying out departmental and divisional goals, policies and procedures
- Play an active role in oversee the group’s financial and budgetary activities
- Managing a range or project activities related to new and developmental products and services
- Innovating by applying methods and technologies across the group
- Consulting with other executives, staff and board members about operations and projects
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Analysing financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- Identify places for operational efficiencies and cost reduction to improve performance, policies and programs
The ideal candidate will have an MBA with 2-5 years’ work experience in a professional or junior management role looking for a fast-track into Leadership & Management working with the Group MD to determine key business decisions to continue ongoing growth and success.
- Salary up to £45k
- Annual performance bonus
- Free gym onsite
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Fast-track career development programme to Senior Leadership & Management
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Leadership & Management fast-track opportunity (MBA qualified), Reference: SC / BBBH15299". Thank you for your interest.