Receptionist - Term Time Only (39 weeks)
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading education provider in their search for a full time Receptionist to support the Head Teacher, School Leadership Team and Office Manager.
This role is based within a school and is term time only working 39 weeks per year.
Due to the nature of the business, you must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The Receptionist will support the business with full range of reception and administration duties, dealing with queries and requests from internal and external visitors, staff and students in a friendly and positive manner:
- Undertaking reception/phone duties
- Providing excellent customer care to students, staff and other visitors to the school
- General administration duties including; typing, photocopying, filing
- Ensuring the reception area is kept in a neat, tidy and clean state at all times by making regular checks
- Provide support to exams officer with particular emphasis on Functional Skills exams
- Assisting other departments/ Heads of Service with administrative duties as and when requested
- Attendance at staff meetings, inset and twilight events where relevant
- Carry out additional duties as reasonably requested by the Directors or Head of Service
- Be aware of and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ability to travel between various sites across the county if required
- Be aware of all safeguarding procedures on a day to day basis, adhering to these where appropriate through the Designated Safeguarding Officer, and be aware of all policies and practice in relation to the safety of young people and vulnerable adults
- Act in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures under the guidance of the designated Head of Service and adhere to the organisation’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy
- Previous reception/administration experience is essential
- Previous work within a school setting is desirable
- Competent in the use of ICT including Microsoft Office
- Friendly and professional
- Safeguarding and Data Protection awareness is desirable
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Salary £14,601.26 based on 39 working weeks per year
- Parking onsite
- Training & CPD
- Death in service
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist - Term Time Only (39 weeks), Reference: SC / BBBH15235". Thank you for your interest.