SC / BBBH15165
Brewster Partners have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join a financial services organisation in Doncaster.
Joining the Business Assurance & Governance Team it is essential for you to have a good understanding of risk and control, ideally within a financial lending background.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a two part role which involves call quality checking to ensure DPA is adhered to in addition to navigating stakeholders and managing relationships by producing reports to help the Operations service improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Completion of call monitoring and quality assurance checks on Sales, Customer Service calls and Collections staff
- Perform desktop controls testing of key operational procedures
- Work closely with management to feedback results of testing in a clear and constructive manner
- Pro-actively make suggestions / recommendations to your line manager where concerns are identified thorough testing
- Support and participate in the creation and implementation of new assurance activity, guidance and reporting methods
- Through positive and regular communication build and maintain effective relationships with all other key areas of the business
- Previous experience of a similar Quality Assurance role
- Proven monitoring, feedback and analytical skills with a track record of improving standards
- The ability to understand new tasks quickly and carry these out consistently and accurately
- The ability to problem-solve and critically assess existing processes and provide appropriate solutions
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing) and good spelling and grammar
- Previous controls testing experience
- Salary negotiable DOE
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Life assurance, 4 x basic salary
- Discounted gym membership
- Private healthcare
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: SC / BBBH15165, Reference: SC / BBBH15165". Thank you for your interest.