Receptionist & Customer Service Assistant
Brewster Partners have a great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist & Customer Service Assistant to join our client in Sheffield – a leading manufacturing distributor of quality, innovative products.
This is an exciting time for you to join an established team as they continue to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As the Receptionist & Customer Service Assistant, you will play a dual role within the business – working predominantly on reception whilst supporting the customer service team with inbound calls, ensuring a quality service is provided throughout.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Answer all internal and external telephone calls – transferring to the relevant person as required
- Welcome visitors
- Monitor visitor access
- Provide general administrative support
- Receive deliveries
- Organise refreshments and replenish meeting room supplies
- Maintain a tidy and clean reception area
- Undertaking general customer service administration tasks to support the customer service team
- Provide a professional, friendly approach to all calls and visitors
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Excellent work ethic, can-do-will-do approach to work
- Salary up to £20k
- 28 holidays (increasing to 33 days)
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:45pm, early finish on a Friday at 4pm
- Free onsite parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist & Customer Service Assistant, Reference: SC / BBBH15111". Thank you for your interest.