Internal Sales Administrator
Brewster Partners have a great opportunity for an Internal Sales Administrator to demonstrate and develop your skills and experience within our Sheffield based client - a leading manufacturing distributor of quality, innovative products.
This is an exciting time for you to join an established team as they continue to offer an exceptional service to their customers.
As the Internal Sales Administrator, your role will include the provision of a dedicated sales support to the sales team; delivering both key account sales support and offering a focal point for general sales enquiries and ensuring the proactive application of internal sales processes.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Offer all-round excellent sales support to the Sales and Account Managers, assisting with the overall smooth running of the sales office operation; supporting the delivery of the respective sales team strategy
- Develop an in-depth understanding of individual customer needs and specific market channels
- Manage existent and prospective customers, ensuring proactive management of accounts at all times, ensuring on-going lead tracking and accurate recording of data
- Take ownership of daily activities geared to maximising sales e.g. quote follow up and inactive account contact as well as undertaking some cold calling activities
- Provide detailed quotations to customers and manage quotations in the intranet quotation log
- Handle front-line telephone calls and respond to requests for information received
- Provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating proactivity and due attention to customer care and with a professional approach at all times
- Be able to quickly identify situations requiring specialist information and direct customers appropriately
- Support the Sales team to manage trade show requirements, including stock and stand requirements, trade show participation and show set up
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and often demanding sales environment
- Experience in a similar internal sales role with demonstrable customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable working under pressure
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills to interact successfully at all levels
- Competent organisational, planning, prioritising and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- First-class customer service skills and in possession of excellent relationship management techniques
- Persuasive with good negotiating skills, diplomacy and negotiating skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- SAP experience preferred but not essential.
- Good work ethic, commitment to role, can-do-will-do approach
Please note; the successful candidate will be required to attend some exhibitions and events so must have a full UK valid driving licence and be comfortable spending occasional time away from home
- Salary circa £25k
- Employee bonus scheme
- 28 holidays (increasing to 33 days)
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm, early finish on a Friday at 4pm
- Death in service cover
- Free onsite parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Internal Sales Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH15105". Thank you for your interest.