Business Support Administrator
Brewster Partners are working in partnership with a leading SME in the engineering industry based in Chesterfield.
Our client are continuing to grow significantly, resulting in this newly created role for a Business Support Administrator.
This is a varied role within a forward thinking, growing business, with a great culture.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar administration role who is confident meeting and greeting new clients and can prioritise tasks effectively.
As the Business Support Administrator, you will be a ‘go-to’ person within the business - working closely with the CEO and the Executive Team, taking ownership of the majority of administration tasks and responsibilities for each team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Supporting on a variety of administration tasks across the business
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Producing Board reports
- Service improvement ideas and solutions – e.g. setting up document management
- Minute taking
- Producing letters and storing accordingly
- Ordering stationery
- Some PA duties – organising meetings, chasing up appointments
- Filing, scanning and other tasks as required
- Strong administration skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good team player
- Efficient Microsoft Office skills, ideally with some CRM experience
- Salary up to £26k
- Hours of work – Monday – Thursday 8am – 5:15pm with an early finish on a Friday (some flexibility around hours if required)
- 25 holidays + stats
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare benefits
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Support Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH15094". Thank you for your interest.