Administration Manager/Executive PA
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with our established engineering client in Sheffield. Having been successfully established for over 100 years, my client are looking for an Administration Manager/Executive PA to join and support with the growth and success of the overall business.
The company have continued to drive forward and as the new Administration Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting across the business from Engineers to the Executive Director and Managing Director.
Joining the business as the Administration Manager/Executive PA, the role offers a variety of responsibilities and has great opportunity for progression.
The main focus of your role will be to provide support and guidance to managers and staff across the business across a full range of HR work and contribute to the successful delivery of the HR function. You will report directly to the Executive Director, providing some Executive PA and project support for both the ED and the Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide routine advice and support on company policies and procedures to staff and managers
- Coordinate recruitment campaigns – from job advert to offer stage, liaising with recruitment agencies
- Support on special projects in conjunction with the Directors
- Maintain database of staff
- Produce management reports
- Acting as the ‘go-to’ person within the business
- Ensure all associated payroll and pension paperwork is submitted and stored appropriately
- Develop and maintain administrative systems and procedures to provide support for HR activity and projects which may include arranging meetings, paperwork and follow up action points
- Update on employment law changes
- Support and reflect the core values
- Persuasive and a good influencer across the business – you will have a positive attitude with an enthusiastic approach, making you a perfect ‘go-to’ person in the business
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Ability to plan. organise and prioritise work
- Working on your own initiative
- Part qualified CIPD is desirable
- Salary up to £32k
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5pm
- 24 holidays plus stats (increases with service)
- Death in service 4 x salary
- 5% employer pension contribution
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Administration Manager/Executive PA, Reference: SC / BBBH15076". Thank you for your interest.