Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Sales Executive to join our leading client within the design and manufacturing industry.
The Sales Executive will join at a very exciting time for our client as they expand the successful team, prospecting new and existing customers, proactively managing the accounts at all times.
A full driving licence is essential for this role as you will be required to travel to one of the other sites as part of product development and training.
You will be responsible for proactively marketing the full product range to new and existing clients.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Call existing and prospective customers
- Identify leads and follow up on potential opportunities
- Develop and generate new business to achieve targets
- Maintain CRM database to a high degree of accuracy
- Coordinate outbound calls in accordance with internal procedure, deliver campaign requirements and encourage customer feedback in order to improve service
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Source and build contacts using various tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator
As the successful Sales Executive, you will have a background in sales and a technical mind-set – the role will involve learning about the products so it will be varied and exciting – it also includes travel to one of the other sites in Bradford on average once per month so a full driving licence is essential.
- Previous sales experience – ideally within a business to business role in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Tenacious attitude – thriving to succeed!
- Target driven
- Previous experience in an engineering industry is desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Office and CRM systems experience
- Salary circa £25k
- Death in service
- 28 holidays (increasing to 33 days)
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression opportunities
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Executive, Reference: SC / BBBH15038". Thank you for your interest.