Brewster Partners are supporting a successful, family owned Pharmacy, with over 60 branches and over 600 dedicated employees as they recruit a Buyer within their head office in Doncaster.
It is essential for you to have experience in sourcing, purchasing and managing stock supply within a similar industry.
Free parking onsite and accessible by public transport from Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain good supplier relationships with continued support for product ranges stocked
- Sourcing new ranges, negotiating preferential pricing and supplier marketing support for growth
- Maintain margins through cost control and good supplier negotiation
- Management and analysis of existing range, identifying poor performing lines and clearing as required
- Make sure all products are used within expiry dates
- Having adequate administration for identifying and clearing damages, excess or discontinued stock and processing supplier returns quickly for credit
- Stock replenishment of website and pharmacy stock
- Raise PO’s and invoices
- Maintain stock management system
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position which encourages applicants to apply from similar roles – you will be a natural communicator who is able to build rapport with others, establishing effective working relationships.
- Previous experience in a purchasing/buyer role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Good negotiation skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Salary is negotiable DOE
- 28 holidays (inc. stats)
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Buyer, Reference: SC / BBBH14979". Thank you for your interest.