PA & Business Support Administrator
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading law firm in Sheffield in their search for an experienced PA & Business Support Administrator.
The company value their core values which shape the business and seek an individual who will understand and share these. Based in the heart of Sheffield, easily accessible by public transport or by car from Sheffield, Chesterfield, and Rotherham, Barnsley or surrounding areas.
The PA & Business Support Administrator will provide integral secretarial and administrative support to fee earners within the Employment & HR services team, including:
- Provide efficient administrative and personal secretarial assistance
- Diary management – organising meetings, making appointments, conference calls and virtual meetings
- Audio and copy typing of letters and documents
- Mail management, completion of forms, and other administrative duties
- Ensure that telephone calls and enquiries to the department are dealt with efficiently and effectively, taking messages where appropriate
- Ensure that documents are correctly filed and archived in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Assisting in marketing activities including supporting organisation of events and promotion of services.
- Maintaining marketing and business development spreadsheets.
- Working with marketing to create presentations including use of power-point
- Make a proactive contribution to the overall development, implementation and smooth running of internal administrative procedures including the use of the Company’s in-house computer system, Case Manager
- Identify and undertake continual personal and professional development including contributing to the development of others
You will be a professional team player who is able to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively, ensuring the highest standards of client care are maintained at all times.
As the successful PA & Business Support Administrator, it is essential for you to have diary management experience and the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- Strong administration skills and experience in a similar role
- Salary up to £23k per annum
- 23 holidays + stats (increasing after 5 years’ service)
- Group Life Scheme
- Westfield Health
- Discounted legal fees
- On-site parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Modern, working environment, open plan office
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: PA & Business Support Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14959". Thank you for your interest.