Supply Chain Planner
Brewster Partners are excited to be working with an innovative food manufacturer in Scunthorpe as they expand their Supply Chain team with an experienced Planner.
The Supply Chain Planner will join a leading business who have successfully continued to expand their product range and customer base.
The Supply Chain Planner is a pivotal role within the business, supporting the Demand Manager with the day to day management of raw materials in line with the companies’ requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- To manage and maintain stocks of raw materials:
- Raising purchase orders, taking in to consideration the ongoing forecast, lead times, shelf life and minimum order quantities
- Ensure all raw materials are sourced through an approved supply chain
- Challenge and analyse demand changes through the system and liaise with demand manager to minimise impact on stock control
- Provide long and short term reports to identify at risk materials and link to specific SKUs
- Manage changes to plan and the impact to raw materials and packaging
- Consider waste and shelf life extensions as well as customer lead times
- Attend S&OP meetings to capture projected demand changes
- Consider bespoke, lead times, MOQ, materials shelf life vs. FG
- Proactively escalate issues and concerns up through the approved procedure
- Ensure the business has a clear understanding of what is due and when
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and effective promotion of Supply Chain
Due to the fast paced nature of the business, we are looking for a resilient Supply Chain Planner who can add value and influence to grow within the business.
- Materials management
- Production planning
- Demand planning
- Working with processes, SOP’s, KPI’s
- Negotiating skills
- Experience within an FMCG environment or food manufacturing
- Salary up to £32k
- 25 days + stats
- AE pension
- Life cover
- Flexible benefits – cycle to work, health care, critical illness
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Non-contractual bonus
- Long service awards
- Discounts with high street retailers
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Supply Chain Planner, Reference: SC / BBBH14956". Thank you for your interest.