Brewster Partners are excited to be recruiting a Sales Administrator to join our award winning client based near Alfreton, who manufacturer and distribute a wide range of products to both the UK and Worldwide markets.
Our client are easily located by public transport and close to motorway links so would be suitable for candidates travelling from surrounding areas.
The Sales Administrator will report directly to the Office Manager and will be responsible for providing professional support between our client and their customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and understand our customer base and product data, forming strong and close business relationships with our customers
- Arranging product samples for existing and potential customers
- Provide accurate information relating to customer product specifications
- Prepare detailed quotations
- Assist in creating new accounts, working closely with the finance team
- Collate and review trade agreements
The Sales Administrator welcomes candidates who have previous experience in a sales/customer service administration based role, demonstrating your ability to manage new and existing accounts, preparing all paperwork and building relationships.
You will be an effective communicator, both verbal and written with a high attention to detail.
Operating in a busy, fast paced environment, you will perform well under pressure. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with great initiative, who want to demonstrate their ability to achieve and develop their skills and experience.
- Salary £20k - £24k (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday + 8 stats
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14904". Thank you for your interest.