Brewster Partners are excited to be recruiting an Export Administrator to join our award winning client based near Alfreton in a newly created role.
Our client are a manufacturer, and distribute a wide range of products to both the UK and Worldwide markets.
Our client are easily located by public transport and close to motorway links so would be suitable for candidates travelling from surrounding areas.
As the Export Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a clear line of communication and support between the client, the customers and the Transport & Logistics companies – ensuring timely and smooth deliveries to the export customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer related queries to a high standard to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Assisting the sales office team with general administration duties
- Maintaining and updating customer data to ensure all information stored on the system is accurate and up to date
- Track orders from dispatch to delivery ensuring all relevant customs procedures are completed and recorded and deliveries are fulfilled on time
- Liaising with logistic companies, dealing with queries as and when required
- Creating pack lists, invoices and any other export documentation that may be required
- Provide accurate shipping instructions and shipping paperwork to both the logistic companies and customers
- Export experience is essential, ideally with truck and container loads
- Attention to detail is an important part of the role, ensuring all documentation is accurate and available when required to avoid issues and/or delays
- Effective, confident communication skills – both verbal and written
- Building rapport to ensure strong professional business relationships are maintained
- Salary up to £24k
- 20 holidays + 8 stats
- Free onsite parking
- Other benefits tbc
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Export Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14903". Thank you for your interest.