Senior People Partner - Learning & Development
Brewster Partners are working with a leading distribution business in Barnsley in their search for an experienced Senior People Partner with a focus on Learning & Development.
As the Senior People Partner you will be responsible for creating a culture of continuous learning and growth by identifying and implementing learning initiatives that enable the company to constantly evolve and develop.
Working with the Head of People and the Senior People Partner’s within the team, you’ll inspire your colleagues with innovative approaches to learning and development, by enthusing others to grow and develop with learning experiences that are created.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Contribute towards developing and implementing learning strategies that support and deliver the people teams strategies
- Create, develop, and deliver learning programmes across the group that deliver enhanced organisational capabilities, support colleague development and promotes a culture of high performance and engagement
- Oversee and manage all mandatory and compliance training ensuring that the People Advisor’s deliver these in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Working with relevant stakeholders, evaluate individual, departmental, and organisational development needs
- Taking accountability for the learning management system and ensuring this is utilised effectively across all areas of the business whilst identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Working with our internal systems design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, PDPs, career paths and other training as required
- Implement various learning methods and strategies business-wide
- Evaluate and report on the success of all learning and development initiatives including ROI
- Manage the provision of day-to-day service delivery and performance of the learning and development team
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in an L&D focused HR role
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Operational and technical knowledge of your departmental area
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own workload
- Experience of designing, implementing, and evaluating a variety of training solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Driven and can take ownership of your role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (some home working)
- Free onsite parking
- Additional benefits TBC
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior People Partner - Learning & Development, Reference: SC / BBBH14888". Thank you for your interest.