Rota & Recruitment Coordinator
Brewster Partners are supporting a successful, family owned Pharmacy, with over 60 branches and over 600 dedicated employees as they recruit an experienced Rota and Recruitment Coordinator.
It is essential for you to have rota coordinating experience from a recruitment or similar background.
Free parking onsite and accessible by public transport from Doncaster and surrounding areas.
The Rota and Recruitment Coordinator will work with the Lead to support the Pharmacy recruitment across the business and coordinate the rota’s to ensure each branch has sufficient staffing.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating rota’s – managing sickness and absences so each branch is able to open
- Build effective relationships with direct locums and increase the locum pool
- Using the electronic rota system – updating staffing rota, checking and authorising invoices
- Process holiday requests
- Authorise travel expenses
- Administration tasks
- Supporting Area Managers with work pattern adjustments
- High attention to detail
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position which encourages applicants to apply from similar roles – you will be a natural communicator who is able to build rapport with others, working under pressure at times, having a sense of achievement once the rota is covered
Proactive individual who has a ‘think on their feet’ approach to resolving rota cover issues
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Loves a challenge
- Service improvement
- Previous experience within recruitment
- Rota coordinating or similar experience
- Salary is negotiable DOE
- 28 holidays (inc. stats)
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Rota & Recruitment Coordinator, Reference: SC / BBBH14881". Thank you for your interest.