Brewster Partners have an immediate requirement for an experienced Administrator to join our busy client in Barnsley following an internal restructure.
The position is an ongoing temporary role with potential to become permanent.
Based in Barnsley (S74).
You will be responsible for supporting the Production Manager with a variety of administrative tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Production Manager, providing administration support
- Data entry
- Updating information on the system
- Answering incoming calls
- Liaising with other departments
- Organising files
- Scheduling work for the parts team (entering information)
- Administration experience
- Microsoft Office including Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own and in a team
- Ongoing temporary contract to start ASAP
- £18,000 - £21,000pa
- Weekly pay
- Free parking onsite
- Possibility to become permanent/long term
- Holiday pay
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14824". Thank you for your interest.