Temporary Administrator - Immediate Start Available
Brewster Partners have an immediate requirement for an Administrator with experience of working in a sales/production administration environment.
The role is to start w/c 19th July for a minimum of 12 weeks.
This is a fast paced Administrator role to support the Production department on a short term basis.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Raise purchase order requisitions, purchase orders & progress purchase orders as & when required
- Enter sales orders and send confirmations through the electronic system
- Receive inbound office calls
- Help with general stock take duties
- Invoicing & booking transport
- Print various production documentation such as shop orders or drawings
- Filing & answering emails
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time
- Working in an administrative role preferably within Operations/Manufacturing
- Working with data within an ERP environment
- Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, graded C or above (including English & Maths)
- Salary - £9.10p/h
- 12 week temporary contract with possibility to extend
- Weekly pay through Brewster Partners
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Administrator - Immediate Start Available, Reference: SC / BBBH14764". Thank you for your interest.